12. The screen will change completely. It is now time to move from the CAPTURE mode to the EDIT mode. Do this by going to the tab "2 Edit"
14. What you want to do with the scrubber is to move it to the point of the video at the point that you want YOUR video to begin, for example, the Children's Devotional or the Scripture Text or the sermon itself. In the image below, you will see that the view on the TV Screen will either be Project or Clip. Project means the WHOLE project. You need to find the point at which you want to cut the project into two sections - a throw away and a keeper. To find that perfect point you move the scrubber, and if necessary (and it almost will be) use the play button below the TV Screen to find the perfect place.
16. You will easily see where the Project divides into two Clips.
17. Move the curser to the first clip and push the delete button. This will delete the entire first section of the service.
19. Now you want to edit out the last part of the video you don't want to publish - perhaps you will want to end at the end of the sermon.
28. A temporary title will appear on the TV Screen. Highlight the title.
29. Type the information you want to appear on the title. This might be
Chapel by the Sea
Fort Myers Beach, FL
38. Highlight MPEG 4 FILES.
You have now completed the video editing. Now you want find the file so you can upload it directly to YOUTUBE or copy it to a flashdrive so you can upload the file from a different computer.
To find the file:
First, open MY DOCUMENTS. Highlight and open COREL VIDEOSTUDIO PRO
Second, highlight and open COREL VIDEOSTUDIO PRO.
Third, open the file 13.0
Fourth, highlight the video you have created and converted into a MPEG 4 file. Copy and move it to your flash drive.