- Each week the church publishes a bulletin with inserts (such as an “I Worshipped Here Today registration and event sign-up insert, and an insert with weekly announcements and prayer guide.
- The worship service in the bulletin will be prepared primarily by the Senior Pastor or the preacher for the day. The secretary, or a volunteer supervised by the secretary, will need to add the information from the Music Director the bulletin.
is best to start with a template with yellow highlighted areas, in which the
yellow sections indicate a portion of the bulletin that still needs to be
- Check the flower announcement and include in the appropriate place in this week’s bulletin.
- Check the names of worship leaders and include in appropriate place in this week’s bulletin.
- When the preacher for the day gives the hymns, double check the number AND the tune (a few hymns have two tunes – a church volunteer can help if there is a question and the preacher for the day is not available.
- The preacher for the day will change the liturgical sections of the bulletin, such as the Call to Worship, the Prayer of Confession, etc. If you need a resource, go to http://worshipleaderguide.blogspot.com/ and go to the Worship Section.