- Scheduling and use of church facilities must be requested through the Church Secretary.
- A key holder/group leader is responsible for opening and closing the room(s) used.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES or ILLEGAL DRUGS are permitted on the grounds.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED.
- If children under age 18 are attending functions they MUST BE supervised by an adult at all times. There must be two adults present with children at any given time. No child is to be alone with an adult.
- CLEAN UP policy – Used room(s) MUST be cleaned and returned to the same condition as found. This includes replacing furniture in original locations.
- All garbage and trash MUST be removed from tables, picked up from the floor, and placed in plastic garbage bags. All garbage bags must be removed from the building and placed in an outside dumpster.
- On Saturdays the use of the building by community groups is normally prohibited, so as to provide as clean and well-maintained property for The Church's Sunday events.
- KITCHEN POLICY – Stoves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwasher, ice machine and coffee makers ARE NOT to be used by community groups, except with special permission. Work tables, counters and sinks MUST be left clean and orderly. Outside groups MUST supply their own coffee makers, coffee, tea, sugar, creamers, paper products, ice, ice chests and utensils.
- Tables MUST cleaned, and the tables and chairs returned to the original setup, as found.
- Pianos may NOT be used without contacting the Music Director.
- Only freestanding decorations may be used. Decorations on walls, drapes, are not allowed.
- Burning of candles or incense is not allowed because of fire hazard.
- The Church does not furnish tablecloths to community groups.
- Restrooms MUST be checked prior to leaving, and MUST be left in a clean and neat condition.
- The media system MAY NOT be used without prior authorization of the staff.
- All interior lights MUST be extinguished when exiting.
- Check to assure all unlocked doors are securely locked upon departing the building.
- If there is a non-emergency problem with equipment or facility please notify the Sexton.
- In case of an emergency call 911 if needed.
Thursday, December 2, 1999
Building Request Form - SAMPLE
CHURCH FACILITY REQUEST FORM
This form is to be completed before any meetings or activities (other than regularly scheduled church sponsored events. The completed form, along with any fees, is to be returned to the church secretary.
NAME OF GROUP OR PERSON MAKING REQUEST: _____________________________
DATE OF ACTIVITY: ___________________________________________________
Indicate Date, Weekly or Monthly schedule
TIME OF ACTIVITY: _____________ TO _________________
TIME THE BUILDING IS TO BE OPENED: _____________ CLOSING TIME:___________
Remember to consider your set up time and clean up time
BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE ACTIVITY: ________________________________________
EXPECTED ATTENDANCE: ______
NAME OF INDIVIDUAL IN CHARGE OF EVENT: _______________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: ___________________ EMAIL: _______________________
___ Fellowship Hall
___ Class Room #__
___ Other: _____________________
___ Use of Media Equipment
___ Use of DVD/VCR Equipment
___ Use of Sound Equipment
___ Tables (Number: ___)
___ Chairs (Number: ___)
___ Other: ___________________
ROOM SET UP DESCRIPTION OR DRAWING:
PROCEDURE FOR APPROVAL:
1. Submit request, in writing, to the Church Secretary.
2. Final approval is subject to the Pastor.
3. Any first-time request for use of space by a non-Church group or organization shall be considered by Communication and Resources Team and, if approved, a fee, with deposit of $100.00 shall be assessed to secure the space.
Fellowship Hall $75 per hour
Library $25 per hour
Class Room $25 per hour
No rent is charged for use of a room by a not-for-profit group.
First-time users who make a deposit may have that deposit applied to the rental fee, following inspection of the premises and determination that no damage has been found.
Signature: ________________________________________ Date: _______________
Print Name: _____________________________________________________________